*Save an additional $20 with coupon code: ebike20
The X-treme XB-300Li Electric Bicycle is designed for reliability and comfort at an affordable price. The XB-300Li can go 20 mph on electric power and has a range of 20 miles. The XB-300Li is comfortable, fun to ride and it looks and functions like a normal bicycle. The XB-300Li makes it easy to ride around town and keep up with others. The XB-300 ebike is made for an easy and enjoyable riding experience.
The XB-300li uses a Lithium Ion LiFePO4 electric bike battery, which is the best e-bike battery available today. This e-bike runs at 24 volts and has a 300 watt rear hub motor that gives the bike extended range and comfortable acceleration up to 20mph. It even has the power to get over most hills.
This electric bicycle has a twist throttle like a motorcycle and a pedal assist system that uses the electric motor while pedaling to about double the electric power and range of the bike. You can also turn off the lithium ion battery and ride the bike unaided just like a normal bike.
The XB-300li has features found only on much more expensive electric bikes because FarBike works with our suppliers to get you the lowest price possible. We offer lifetime tech support, parts and friendly support staff to help you out as long as you own your electric bike. Call us today at 305-209-4411 or order online. Shipping takes 3-5 days via FedEx delivered to your address. Enjoy The Ride!
The X-treme Scooters XB-300Li Electric bicycle uses top quality name brand components. This bike is designed for reliability, an easy ride and low maintenance. Features include a Lithium Ion battery, light weight aluminum alloy frame, a rear rack, and a shock absorbing front fork and seat post. It is comfortable for a long commute, or a ride around the block. FarBike has worked with X-treme Scooters to make a comfortable and reliable bike that everyone can afford. Watch our review video below to see how the XB-300Li rides.
|Top Speed||20 Mph - You Can Still Pedal Faster|
|Range||20 Miles - You Can Still Pedal Once Charge is Lost|
|Motor Wattage||300 Watts|
|Motor Type||Brushless Rear Hub Motor|
|Battery Type||24 Volt, 8 ah LiFePO4 Lithium Ion Battery with Charge Indicator|
|Wheel Size||26 inch|
|Tires||26" x 1.95" Kenda Mountain Bike Tires|
|Gears||7 Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter|
|Throttle Type||1. Hand Grip Twist Throttle (Like a Motorcycle)
2. Pedal Assist System - When you pedal the electric motor increases your power.
|Frame Size & Type||18 inch Frame made of a Light Weight Aluminum Alloy|
|Brakes||Front & Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes|
|Suspension||RST Capa® T7 Front Hydraulic Forks & A Shock Absorbing Seat Post|
|Rear Rack||Included, With a luggage clip & Pannier Supports|
|Included Accessories||1. Smart Battery Charger
2. Front LED Handle Bar Mounted Headlight
3. A tool kit, with all the tools you need to work on the bike.
4. Users Manual
|Bike Weight||52 Lbs with the Battery|
|Max Rider Weight||350 Lbs|
|Bike Measurements||Wheel to Wheel 72" - Width 25" - To Bars 37"
Adjustable Seat Height 37 3/4" to 45 3/4"
|Assembly on Delivery||95% Assembled on Delivery. Must Attach front wheel, handlebars and pedals.
It takes about 15 minutes and all tools and instructions are included. Its Easy.
|Warranty||180 Days (6 Months) from X-treme. 1 Year Warranty on the battery
-Lifetime Frame Warranty & Lifetime Tech Support from X-treme.
*Speed and range vary some by rider weight and terrain conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is assembly Required?
- The Bike Comes 95% Assembled. All you have to do is attach the front wheel, pedals and handlebars. The handlebars come pre-wired; you just have to attach them with 4 bolts. It takes about 15 minutes and all tools and instructions are included.
- Is the Charger and Battery included?
- Yes. The battery and charger are included. The battery comes with a set of keys to turn on the battery and lock it to the bike so you may remove the battery and bring it inside to charge. The battery takes about 4-5 hours for a full charge from empty.
- How long does the battery last?
- The LiFePO4 Lithium Ion battery will last 3-5 years before losing any significant capacity. We have new batteries available for $299 with free shipping.
- What is the frame size, and what height people is it good for?
- This bike has an 18” frame and we have had people ride it comfortably from 5’3” to 6’5” with the proper seat height adjustment.
- Can you ride an electric bike in the rain?
- Yes, rain is okay all the connections are sealed, however avoid deep puddles. The control computer is under the battery and should not be submerged.
- How do I get repairs, replacement parts, and tech support under my warranty?
- For any technical questions, or if you need replacement parts or damage fixed you create a support ticket at support.x-tremescooters.com. A technician will reply to your ticket like an email and they will give you instructions or send you parts if you need them. X-treme provides lifetime tech support through support.x-tremescooters.com
- How long does it take to ship?
- We ship next business day Monday-Thursday. Your bike will arrive at any address you like in a large bicycle box via FedEx. As soon as your bike gets on the FedEx truck we will email you a tracking number. Free shipping to the US lower 48, extra charge for Alaska, Hawaii, APO’s & FPO’s.
- Any more questions?
- Call us at 305-209-4411. M-F 9-5 EST.
This product is shipped via FedEx Ground. Our products are packed very well to ensure safe shipment. Your new ride will arrive at your address in 3-7 days. We ship next business day Monday-Thursday from Washington State. Shipping to Canada is an additional $100. Extra shipping charges may apply for Alaska, Hawaii, APO's, & FPO's.
You may return any item within 14 days (restocking fee may apply), and X-treme will replace or repair anything that may arrive damaged under your warranty. We have parts available for all our products and FarBike can assist you as long as you own your vehicle, so you can feel good about your new ride.
- 6 Month X-Treme Warranty on All Components
- 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Lifetime Tech Support from X-treme.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 20 | Next
Looks good & well built!
Posted by Rob on 10th Sep 2014
Nice bike once I installed a more comfortable seat & handlebar stem extender. It could be geared a little lower for my style. Other than that, you get what you pay for...I'm satisfied. Overall it is a very nice bike!
XB-300Li is a great buy!
Posted by Barry on 26th Aug 2014
This is my third electric bike and I like it the best. I've had it two months and ride it everyday. I use it around my neighborhood on surface streets which are not very steep. I get good mileage and amble power assist from the battery. It appears to be well constructed. Assembly was pretty easy. Other than the seat being rather uncomfortable, I have no complaints at this time. I will let you know if it gives me trouble. FarBike customer service has been good.
great price for good bike
Posted by Markus on 12th Jul 2014
good ped bike for the price..Shimano parts,solid frame, and lithium battery are the positives...sketchy brakes and average rims are the cons...battery will get you 18 to 30 miles depending on condition
s/effort...I would recommend this bike for the price....I have ridden my extreme 300 over 1000 miles
Use it on my daily 9mi one-way commute
Posted by toni on 25th May 2014
Bike is great-I've put on about 200mi in the past 3 weeks, and am still using the same tires and everything's running great! The bikes a bit heavy to get up and downstairs every day, but nothing I can't handle. I wish the handlebars were a bit higher, or adjustable. Just rode in a downpour and everything still works fine (so far-won't be making that a habit tho!). Seat isn't the best, I'd recommend buying a crotchless squishy schwinn or something more comfy, because it's hard and you can't adjust the tilt. I'm tall @5'11", and I've gotta have the seat at the highest position in order to extend my legs properly to the pedals, so it's a bit of a hike to have to hop on the seat since its not tilted. Ah well. Nothing Wal-Mart won't fix... Headlight is essentially a flashlight and not very bright, but it works if only to let oncoming traffic see you. Right grip likes to slip off, so I'll be whipping out some duct tape whenever it finally drives me over the edge. Great bike, easy to put together - it came with all the needed tools, and I put it together in about 30mins.
XB-300Li Electric Mountain Bike
Posted by Dexter on 24th May 2014
So far so good the bike is great it helps a me a lot specially up hill. There is some detail that they should focus on it.The bike when you got a hard rough road the chain will detach from front gear because the gear plate is not in align.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 20 | Next