*We are waiting on the new shipment of XB-310Li's . We are taking preorders at $749 to be shipped on November 10th. Order Now to make sure you get you XB-310Li before they sell out again.
*Save an additional $20 with coupon code ebike20. Click Buy Now and type ebike20 in the coupon code section at the upper right of the shopping cart screen.
The X-Treme XB-310Li - Folding Electric Mountain Bicycle
The X-treme Scooters XB-310li Electric Mountain bike does it all. The XB-310li features both front and back suspension for a comfortable ride over even the roughest terrain. This Lithium Ion powered electric bike can fold to half its original size with a heavy duty hinge that will stand up to just about anything. The XB-310 uses a top of the line LiFePO4 Lithium Ion battery which is the longest lasting and lightest weight electric bicycle battery available today. High strength rims dual wall rims allow this bike to go over just about anything. The X-treme XB-310 all-terrain electric bike will even fit in the trunk of most small cars so you can take it to your favorite trails. This is a great electric bicycle that looks cool and goes anywhere.
Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
|Gears & Speed's:||
7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
8 AMP Circuit (7 Batteries at 10 AMP's each)
24 Volts (Each Battery Is 3.6 Volts)
7 - Lightweight Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack
26" x 1.95" on Aluminum Wheels
Smart Charger Included
Up to 20 - 25 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost
Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted
Yes - Easily unlock and fold the bike in half for transporting
100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight / 18"
RST Capa® T7 Front Hydraulic Forks Made (Top Name Brand)
|Suspension:||Both front & rear suspension included on this bike|
Front and Rear Disk Brakes
Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in rear rim) + Pedal Power
Yes - Battery operated Snap On LED (Not covered under warranty)
Wheel to Wheel 72" - Width 25" - To Bars 37"
Adjustable Seat Height 37 3/4" to 45 3/4"
|Carton Size (LxWxH):||
58 x 11 x 30 inches
104 Lbs (63 Lbs Bike & Carton + 41 Lbs Pallet Weight)
52 Lbs (Including the light weight battery pack)
|Maximum Rider Weight:||
Yes - Located on battery pack
6 Month X-Treme Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty
*depends on rider weight & terrain
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is assembly Required?
- The Bike Comes 95% Assembled. All you have to do is attach the front wheel, pedals and handlebars. The handlebars come pre-wired; you just have to attach them with 4 bolts. It takes about 10 minutes and all tools and instructions are included.
- Is the Charger and Battery included?
- Yes. The battery and charger are included. The battery comes with a set of keys to turn on the battery and lock it to the bike so you may remove the battery and bring it inside to charge. The battery takes about 4-5 hours for a full charge from empty.
- How long does the battery last?
- The LiFePO4 Lithium Ion battery will last 3-5 years before losing any significant capacity. We have new batteries available for $299 with free shipping.
- What is the frame size, and what height people is it good for?
- This bike has an 18” frame and we have had people ride it comfortably from 5’3” to 6’5” with the proper seat height adjustment.
- Can you ride an electric bike in the rain?
- Yes, rain is okay all the connections are sealed, however avoid deep puddles. The control computer is under the battery and should not be submerged.
- How do I get repairs, replacement parts, and tech support under my warranty?
- For any technical questions, or if you need replacement parts or damage fixed you create a support ticket at support.x-tremescooters.com. A technician will reply to your ticket like an email and they will give you instructions or send you parts if you need them. X-treme provides lifetime tech support through support.x-tremescooters.com
- How long does it take to ship?
- We ship next business day Monday-Thursday. Your bike will arrive at any address you like in a large bicycle box via FedEx. As soon as your bike gets on the FedEx truck we will email you a tracking number. Free shipping to the US lower 48, extra charge for Alaska, Hawaii, APO’s & FPO’s.
- Any more questions?
- Call us at 305-209-4411. M-F 9-5 EST.
This product is shipped via FedEx Ground. Our products are packed very well to ensure safe shipment. Your new ride will arrive at your address in 3-7 days. We ship next business day Monday-Friday from Washington State. Shipping to Canada is an additional $100.
You may return any item within 14 days (restocking fee may apply), and X-treme will replace or repair anything that may arrive damaged under your warranty. We have parts available for all our products and FarBike can assist you as long as you own your vehicle, so you can feel good about your new ride.
6 Month X-Treme Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty - Lifetime tech support.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 10 | Next
Great bike and worth the money
Posted by Bill on 11th Jul 2014
I have had the 310 for a month now and it is great. It is equipped well and the folding allows me to take it anywhere.
Great Entry Level Electric Bike-Fun, Efficient, Good Value
Posted by Jim W on 10th Jul 2014
Xtreme's XB 310 folding e-bike was a great value at the price I purchased it in April, 2014, with good components. The bike offers an amazingly smooth and speedy ride and I find the XB 310 looks much more stylish than the XB 300 & 305-it seems to be more aerodynamic than its little siblings. The bike itself is more complicated to put together than the 300 and unless you are pretty comfortable working on bikes I recommend you invest the $50-$75 and have a professional bike mechanic assemble, adjust and tune up. The bike did not come with assembly instructions but did come with a general manual and diagram. There does appear to be something of a design issue that gave me a good scare: the seat post abuts against where the battery connects, making it difficult to get a good connection. If you don't connect properly the key won't turn. I was able, after some pretty good effort, to jam the battery into the plug, but this is something the manufacturer should address. I upgraded the seat pad so I am now riding in cushy comfort. Also upgraded the headlight and added a tail light and odometer/speedometer. I really like being able to see how fast I am cruising. Unlike the XB 300, the XB 310 has its controller located high above the ground underneath the battery. The XB 310 is nice and versatile and handles excellent on road and on the trail. I am impressed. While Xtreme's XB 310 li may not have as powerful of a motor and as big a battery as my Prodeco Phantom X2 had,it offers a better overall ride than the pricey Prodeco. My Xtreme also has power-assist and a push-button mechanism for advancing gears with its Shimano shifter system--Prodeco didn't have any of this. All in all, I am extremely pleased with my Xtreme XB 310 li and highly recommend.
Posted by Tony on 9th Mar 2014
I live in Atlanta where it is very hilly. Some of the hills are so steep. I put on the pedal assist and I make it up even the steepest hill. The throttle is great for getting the bike going from a stop, it makes accelerating effortless. I've put a bunch of miles on the bike since I bought it a few weeks ago. I use it to go 3 miles to the gym and back. Even after a hard workout, the ride home is so effortless and relaxing. I had no mechanical issues with the bike and I really have nothing bad to say about it at all. If you're still deciding - get one!
Very good experience to be my first e-bike
Posted by Leonardo Monroy on 21st Jan 2014
It was fun bicycling in this e-bike, very comfortable and easy to use, definitely it will be a useful tool to get to my work every day. thanks Farbike.
very nice bike
Posted by Thomas Laine on 20th Jan 2014
Bike arrived very fast and in good shape except for some damage on luggage rack and the sensor at the crank was touching the wheel that activates it (not mentioned in instructions until troubleshooting section). All in all it is a very nice bike. Would not purchase if shorter that about 5'10" tall as the seat will not adjust much shorter. The damage to the luggage rack did crack the paint in a few places but I think it is still sound. I would recommend to anyone wanting a versatile electric bike.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 10 | Next