Emojo Return Policy:
Terms and Conditions
- EMOJO ’s return policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date received for a refund or an exchange.
- Contact EMOJO for a Return and Exchange Authorization (REA) Form at email@example.com. Once REA is issued, we will email you a REA number with return instructions. You must have the REA number on the form when shipping back the bike.
- Return Shipping Charge
- a.If the unit was purchased with a free shipping promotion, customer will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- b. If the bike is returned, EMOJO will issue a return shipping label. Previous shipping charges will be refunded.
- c. The returned unit must be in a like-new condition, include all original packing, accessories and documentation. Any shipping damages during the return may incur a deduction from the total refund. The customer will be responsible for any damages during the return resulting in a deduction in your refund.
- d. Returned units are subject to $100 restocking and inspection fee.
- e. After we receive, inspect and process the returned bike, a refund will be issued in approximately 2-4 weeks.
Emojo Customer service and RMA contact:
15375 Barranca Pwky. Suite C106
Irvine CA 92618, USA
X-Treme E-Bike Retun Policy:
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return X-Treme Scooters merchandise purchased from FarBike for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Returns can only be authorized by our technical support department. To contact technical support you must open a scooter support ticket by clicking here.
Return Terms and Conditions
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way or gas has been added to the fuel tank. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box).For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
- Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted & you will be subject to any and all costs incurred.
At the discretion of FarBike & X-Treme Scooters, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or an additional processing fee may apply. If accepted, items returned without an RMA# are subject to an additional 15% restocking fee. Contact tech support on this link to obtain an RMA number.
*Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Shipping Damage Returns:
- If you received a shipment that appears to be damaged during shipping or if you open up your package and you find damage, please take photos of the damage and immediately contact us. Photos of the damage are necessary. Do not destroy the carton or packing materials.
- Upon contacting customer care, we will determine if the problem can be resolved by sending you replacement parts or if damage claim and return should be initiated with the carrier.
- Shipping damage must be reported to us within 3 days of receiving your shipment due to carrier policies.
Once merchandise has been accepted for refund, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made immediately which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer / store will have to refund you.
Returns can only be authorized by our technical support department. To contact technical support you must open a scooter support ticket by clicking here. A tech will phone you back or reply to your ticket usually during the same day.