X-Treme Scooters Warranty:
X-Treme Scooters offers a 30-day limited bumper-to-bumper manufacturers warranty on all scooters and accessories on all models that are purchased from an authorized dealer and up to 90 days on certain listed models. Original purchase receipt required.
X-Treme Scooters will offer free lifetime technical support access on all products & if parts are needed, those parts may be purchased from X-Treme Scooters.
Selected 30 Day Warranty models include:
Electric & Gas Kick Scooters: X-010, X-140, X-250, X-300, X-360, X-600, XG-499, XG-505, XG-550
Selected 90 day warranty models include:
Electric Bicycles: XB-500 - XB-502 - XB-508 – XB-562 - XB-600 - XB-610 - XB-300Li - XB-305Li - XB-310Li - XB-700Li - XB-420M
Selected 6 Month Warranty models include:
Moped's: XM-3150 - XM-4000Li - XM-5000Li - XM-50 - XM-150 - XM-155 - XM-160
The warranty starts the day the scooter is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. X-Treme will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
X-Treme offers a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries.
Selected 1 year battery warranty models include:
Models XM-50 - XM-150 - XM-155 - XM-160 - XB-700Li - XB-300Li - XB-305Li - XB-310Li, XM-4000Li - XM-5000Li
If any battery should become faulty within the specified warranty period we will replace the battery free of charge. X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to us for exchange. X-Treme Scooters does not pay the shipping fee's to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the replacement batteries back to you. If you have questions about our warranty, please contact the X-Treme support department by opening a ticket only. A friendly representative will get back to you quickly. Our support department hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM PST.
Gasoline Engine Warranty
We offer a 30 day warranty on all gas engines for all models.
We offer a 1 year engine warranty on selected ATV's & Moped Motorcycles models:
XA-110 - XA-112 - XA-114 - XA-150 - XM-50 - XM-150 XM-155 - XM-160.
The 1 year engine warranty warrants against factory defects only. Defective engines must be returned to X-Treme Scooters at the customers expense & will be replaced if X-Treme Scooters determines the engine is defective due to a factory defect. X-Treme Scooters will pay the shipping cost to send the replacement engine to the customer.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, X-Treme will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, X-Treme may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme Scooters will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the scooter. X-Treme may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.
Pocket Bike & Gas Scooters Models Starting With 'XG' Warranty:
"Manufactures defects will only be covered"
1. Engines are covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the pocket bike or gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil with the gas voids the engine warranty.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare scooter pull starters can be purchased in the parts section.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered unless damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported to us immediately.
Electronic Parts are non-returnable. Please make you're selections wisely when purchasing parts. Contact FarBike sales for more information.
Lifetime Technical Support:
Lifetime technical support is provided to each customer that purchases an X-Treme Scooter. To access our technical support department click on this link to open a support ticket. After a support ticket has been opened an X-Treme Scooter technician will respond to your ticket and an e-mail will be sent to you. If you would like to speak to a technician by phone, include your phone number on the ticket and ask the technician to contact you. Tickets are answered in the order received. Your initial posting puts you in line for the next technician to assist you. Should you post to your ticket before a technician responds, you will move your ticket to the bottom of the list so to ensure a quick reply, do not to post again until a tech replies to you.
X-Treme Scooters and or Green Max Distributors is not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise sold. We care about our customers and urge you to exercise caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself while engaging in cycling. X-Treme Scooters encourages, begs, and asks that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements in your particular state. Potential customers, you should check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing about age requirements for riding electric scooters, gas scooters & pocket bikes. Some states may have laws restricting the use of these items on public streets, generally all states allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks etc....but many states have age requirements and most states require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain age children. Pocket bikes with racing slicks should not be used on wet or slippery roads. Please always scoot safely. Know your laws before you go scootin. We will not take back a scooter if you find your laws do not permit your child to ride it. Check first.